Welcome to the Delta County Democratic Party Website.
We are dedicated to promoting Democratic Principles and Values.These values are expressed in the Declaration of Independence, the United States Constitution and The Democratic Party Platform. We are dedicated to encouraging participation in the political process, supporting and electing Democratic candidates in Delta County, State and National elections.
The Executive Committee and Central Committee will meet on Saturday, February 1st in Delta. Caucus Training
Taste Of Italy Dinner (Fundraiser). February 23rd, 2020 at 4:00 PM 721 Highway 50 in Delta.
Colorado Presidential Primary Election is March 3rd, 2020
The Delta County Caucus will be held on Saturday, March 7th
This is your official call for Delta County Democratic Party Caucus. 2020
Report to your location. Each person will attend caucus where their precinct caucuses.
All Caucus registration start at 1:00 PM and doors MUST CLOSE LEGALLY BY 2:00 PM
- Location of caucus for Precincts 1-8: Delta-Montrose Technical College, 1765 US-50, Delta, CO 81416
- Location of Caucus for Precincts 9-14: Cedaredge Middle School, 845 SE Deer Creek Dr. Cedaredge, CO 81413
- Location of Caucus for Precincts 15-16: Hotchkiss K- 8 School 465 Lorah Ln. Hotchkiss, CO 81419
- Location of Caucus for Precincts 17: Crawford Town Hall, 425 CO-92, Crawford, CO 81415
- Location of Caucus for Precincts 18-20: Paonia Votech, 218 4th St, Paonia, CO 81428
Date of County Assembly: Saturday, March 21st, 2020 Time: 9:00 am – Location: 218 4th Street Paonia, CO 81428
Debora Fisk Chairwoman of Delta County Democrats
Delta County Democratic Party
Special Central Committee Meeting
I, the undersigned, do appoint:
_____________________________________ as Agent for me and in my name, place and stead to vote my Proxy at the Delta County Democratic Party Central Committee Meeting to be held on 7/13/2019 with the right to vote and to exercise all the powers that I would possess if I were present.
This Proxy carries with it full right of the proxy holder to cast his/her vote as he/she sees fit.
I understand that I may withdraw this Proxy at any time prior to the exercise of my Proxy vote.